Black Head Removal & Hot Mask
Introducing the most revolutionary Black Head Removal Set to hit the skincare market. Through sweet science and a twist of innovation, we bring you two products that work hand in hand to remove bacteria from the skins pores in those oily T-Zones leaving you feeling clean and refreshed. Read on to hear how to eradicate black heads for good.
Why is our Black Head Removal Kit for you?
- Our hot mask is like no other and is designed to bring dirt and stubborn bacteria that is deep within the pores to the surface. The key to removing blackheads is opening the pores. Most masks just give you a tube of what is pretty much glue, tell you to stick it on an hope for the best. At Amour we are different and love to provide our customers with effective treatments that actually work.
- Are you using a blackhead mask full of terrible ingredients? If you look, most black head masks will list 20 or so ingredients that are actually very bad for the skin. The key when the pores are open is to apply something as natural as possible. Our blackhead mask contains just five ingredients to keep the process as safe and effective for your skin as possible.
- 100% Animal Cruelty Free.
- Suitable skin types? Normal, oily & combination.
- For a better look at the key ingredients in the mask have a look at the ingredient tabs below.
Portulaca is an incredible antioxidant and a great source of vitamins A,C and E for the skin. Its great at fighting premature aging as well as protecting the skin from unwanted environmental pollutions.
Glycerin is a popular skincare ingredient used to treat many oily skin conditions such as acne, fine lines and skin infections. As blackheads are caused by oily skin and infections, glycerin is a very important additional to the hot mask when bringing out bacteria.
Chamomile is the primary ingredient in the black head mask for offering a soothing and calming effect for the skin after using the hot mask to surface bacteria. Chamomile is actually from daisy's. Indian's have been using the leaves from daisy's crushed up in water to produce a healing paste for years.