Dead Sea Salt Scrub
Our Dead Sea Salt body scrub is to die for. Filled with the therapeutic mineral benefits of the Dead Sea this salt rich scrub is hugely beneficial for skin ailments and provides the skin with a refreshing exfoliation. It also includes a dash of coconut milk and avocado oil. Read on to find out all of the amazing benefits of the Dead Sea.
CUSTOMERS REVIEWED THIS PRODUCT
Why is our Dead Sea Salt Scrub for you?
- Looking for a luxury all natural full body exfoliator? Dead sea salt has a slight abrasive texture that helps in removing flakes and dead cells from skin’s surface.
- Do you have skin inflamations associated with acne, sunburns, eczema & psoriasis? Use our Dead Sea scrub in a warm bath to and it will help reduce inflamations. It will also help to reduce any rough patches of skin you may have on elbows, knees or heels.
- Suffer from Dandruff, dry hair or just want to bring your hair back to life. Trust us when we say your hair well never have felt so good after one wash with our Dead Sea Salt Scrub.
- Suitable skin types? Normal, sensitive, oily & combination
- 100% Animal Cruelty Free
- 100% Natural and Vegan Friendly
- For a better look at the key ingredients in the scrub have a look at the ingredient tabs below.
Dead Sea Salt
The Minerals in Dead Sea Salt are highly effective at nourishing and repairing the skin. It helps to detoxify, carry away waste and toxins and improve overall circulation leaving your skin looking healthier, clearer and more toned. Over time Dead Sea Salt can reduce, Eczema, Cellulite, Psoriasis and acne. It is well known that people travel for miles just to reep the benefits of lying in the Dead Sea.
Coconut oil is antibacterial, antifungal and moisturising making it a great ingredient to clean and moisturise your skin. It also minimises dandruff due to its abillity to be able to moisturiser the scalp when washing hair.
Not only is avocado oil excellent at hydrating and softening your skin, is it also recommended as an effective treatment for acne, eczema, dry skin and other forms of skin inflammation.
Dead Sea Salt, Coconut Milk, Avocado Oil, Almond Oil, Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E